CALUMO Software End Of Life¶
This article relates to CALUMO when installed On Premises, CALUMO-as-a-Service (Cloud) is constantly updated.
To ensure the continuing high quality of support to our customers and help them stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest releases of CALUMO Software, from January 1 2012, CALUMO Software versions will become “End of Life” on their 2nd anniversary.
Once a CALUMO version becomes end of life, we will continue to provide support for our customers and their users, however, if an issue requires a fix that is already resolved in a later release, then the customer will be required to upgrade to the latest version of the software.
Customers on versions beyond their end of life dates should consider upgrading as soon as possible and there are always many great reasons why. Your CALUMO Customer Success Manager will be very pleased to work with you on this.
The following CALUMO versions will reach their end of life:
- All versions prior to v12.2.1 are already at their end of life
- CALUMO 12.2.1 will reach its end of life on March 5 2021
- CALUMO 2020.1 will reach its end of life on February 5 2022
- CALUMO 2020.2 will reach its end of life on May 21 2022
- CALUMO 2020.3 will reach its end of life on October 16 2022
If you have any questions regarding the end of life of CALUMO Software versions, please contact your CALUMO Account Manager, or contact CALUMO Support on: