Configuration for Forms Authentication¶
By default, the CALUMO web server will run in Windows Authenticated mode to allow users to take advantage of single sign-on. It can also run forms authenticated.
The caveat to this is that all user accounts must be valid Microsoft Windows accounts in Active Directory and you must run CALUMO in Effective User Name mode
To change the configuration mode of CALUMO into Forms Authentication mode, perform the following steps:
- Update master.config.json for Forms Authentication
- Update master.config.json for Effective Username
- Update Server Configuration with required settings for Forms Authentication
- Re-run the CALUMO Web Server installer for the version that you are running.
- Perform the remaining steps for turning on Effective User Name mode in CALUMO